As the premier search consultants for Jewish schools, we marshal our extensive knowledge and experience in over 150 day school leadership placements to help your school optimize its search committee, identify and recruit a high-quality pool of candidates, conduct a transparent and thorough search process, and bring on board an exceptional leader who is an outstanding fit for the school. We support your school every step of the way.
Our Smart Search process consists of six stages. Each step is performed in close partnership with your search committee and executive board.
We will help your school:
- Lay the groundwork for a successful search by establishing a timeline for the search, optimizing the search committee, and preparing a communications strategy.
- Collaboratively define the opportunity and develop an ideal candidate profile which will be used to strategically market your school and the chance to lead it.
- Implement strategic recruitment practices to attract the best candidates for the position.
- Design and support a thorough and robust interview and smart selection process to identify the best candidate.
- Create a fair and competitive compensation package to be offered to the finalist.
- Design on-boarding structures that will ensure the new leader’s success in the first year and beyond.
$34,950 for Head of School placement
$11,925 for Principal/Assistant Principal placement
recently filled positions:
Denver Academy of Torah Denver, CO - Head of School
Eitz Chaim Schools Toronto, Canada - Head of School
Fuchs Mizrachi School Beachwood, OH - Head of School
HAFTR Middle School Lawrence, NY - Principal
JEC - Yeshiva of Elizabeth Elizabeth, NJ - Lower School Principal
Jewish Foundation School Staten Island, NY - Principal
Stella K. Abraham High School for Girls Long Island, NY - Principal, Grades 11 and 12
Torah Academy of Bergen County Teaneck, NJ - Head of School
Yeshivah of Flatbush Brooklyn, NY - Principal
Yeshiva University High School For Boys/MTA New York, NY - Head of School