YU Lead HOS is looking to provide transformative support. Ten heads of school at a time.
Eight months. Early November through June.
YU LEAD HOS offers our trademarked blend of in-person and online learning, sharing, and networking that includes:
- Monthly facilitated videochat sessions with a cohort of ten heads of school and Jane Taubenfeld Cohen
- Monthly one-on-one coaching for each participant with Jane
- Access to curated content that includes videos, blogs, articles, and resources
- Growth through vulnerability
- Building a healthy relationship with the board president
- Less loneliness at the top
- Staying positive when dealing with real challenges
- Maintaining core values in all aspects of your work
- Authenticity versus presence
- How to keep growing when you have no time
- Nurturing your home life while feeling married to your job
- Difficult conversations
- Managing your leadership team
- What transparency looks like
HEADS OF SCHOOL ASKED FOR IT, SO WE BUILT IT.
Take your leadership skills to the next level with an exclusive network of ten leaders that will develop trust, share aspirations and challenges, present dilemmas and share progress, and openly discuss areas of growth.
$5,000 plus the cost of the CFG conference
CFG: November 1st + 2nd, Woodcliff Lake, NJ